(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
- You develop captivating online experience
- You integrate your own touch by skilfully designing and implementing code-based animations
- You bring a meticulous eye for detail & design
- Your awareness of the requirements of different browsers & devices helps you to find smart solutions that give the user an outstanding experience
- You value close cooperation in an interdisciplinary team
- Interested in expanding your knowledge of the latest Web APIs, JavasSricpt Frameworks & Libraries
- Knowledge of responsive HTML & styling languages (CSS/LESS/SASS/...)
- Knowledge in Cross-Browser-Testing, Mobile Development and GIT Versioning
- Experience with WebGL, HTML5 Canvas and bleeding-edge Web APIs
- Know-how about server-side languages, e.g. PHP, Node.js, is nice to have
- Very good knowledge of German (at least B2 level) and good knowledge of English
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x UrbanSportsClub and the JobRad
- “denkmate” - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy with advice and support
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on the move
- As part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides cool drinks and fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of staff? We will reward you with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days! All denkwerkers have Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!