Senior UI Designer (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 55 colleagues at the Berlin office, which is constantly growing. Specifically, you will be part of our 8-person Berlin visual design team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues on projects, from technology to project management. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. To round off your onboarding, regular feedback meetings await you. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes - look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm to design great projects between creative brand design and digital product design together with the Berlin design team
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the design and application of digital design systems for user interfaces
- You are familiar with tools like Figma and Adobe CC
- Agile mindset? Absolutely! As our projects mainly take place in an agile environment - therefore tools like Miro, Keynote and Jira are not unknown to you
- You count structured and goal-oriented working methods as well as initiative to your strengths
- You like to inspire other people and share your knowledge. Constructive feedback is not annoying for you, but a possibility to constantly develop yourself further
- A "nice-to-have" would be some experience with After-Effects, Blender and/or Webflow, as well as an interest in design-related topics such as typography, illustration, editorial, animation, 3D, code
- We are excited to get to know you and your work through a meaningful portfolio, in which you show your creative brand designs, cool website screens, or first Figma prototypes to the best
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV, your portfolio and salary requirements.
Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team