Senior Strategist (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. You will be part of the strategy team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues on projects, and that between all locations. As a Senior Strategist, you will be involved in exciting client projects related to brand and communication strategy as well as business and transformation strategy, and you will also be involved in the development and advancement of the team. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with great passion for strong insights, good creation and exciting, future-oriented brands
- You have approx. 5 years of experience in strategic brand management and positioning as well as in new business and the management of larger client projects in an agency environment
- You are one of the key contacts for our clients and drive the development of brand, communication and transformation strategies
- You will work closely with our creative and design team to develop refined creative briefs and create inspiring brand presences
- You have relevant experience with content, social media and communication strategies as well as developing campaign architectures & customer journeys
- Agile mindset? Absolutely! Our projects mainly take place in an agile environment and we work with tools like Miro, Jira and Confluence
- A "nice-to-have" would be experience in business and transformational strategy, UX and performance marketing
- You are well versed in planning and facilitating workshops
- You have the ability to build trust with your team and clients, make thoughtful decisions, stand up for them, and deliver them in resounding presentations
- Your strengths include analytical and unconventional thinking as well as an interest in people, brands and trends
- You have the ability to bring complex things simply to the point
- You like to work in flat hierarchies and enjoy supporting junior colleagues in their further development
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV, your portfolio and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team