Lead PHP / Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 260 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 55 colleagues at the Berlin office, which is constantly growing. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. As a Lead Developer, you will work closely with strategists, visual designers and experience designers. Feel free to visit our tech stack on Stackshare to get to know all our tools. To round out your onboarding, expect regular feedback sessions. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes - look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with a keen eye for detail and who enjoys maintaining and developing web projects
- As a Lead Developer, you will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of 4-5 colleagues in our Berlin developer team
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in an agency or IT environment
- You have very good experience in PHP 7/8, object oriented programming and in writing UnitTest/FunctionalTest
- You implement complex business requirements and have know-how in building APIs for WebServices and MicroServices
- You ensure the adherence to budget and time constraints as well as the quality of our web projects
- Agile Mindset? Absolutely! Since our projects are mainly done in an agile environment. That's why tools like Jira and Confluence are not unknown to you
- You count initiative and communication skills among your strengths and always have your eye on the latest digital design and technology trends
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team