Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne location, which is constantly growing. In concrete terms, you will be part of our Cologne Project Management Team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues during projects. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. To round off your onboarding, regular feedback meetings await you. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes - look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm for digital project management in an agency environment
- You will help with the coordination, time and budget planning for various customer projects and will be in constant contact with the project teams
- The use of specific tools for organization, collaboration and communication - such as Jira, Merlin, Omniplan, Confluence, Slack and our agency software - will facilitate your daily project planning
- You have gained first insights of at least 12 months in the field of project management and want to deepen them with us
- You constantly have your eye on the digital trend developments and are keen to expand your understanding of programming languages in the front and back end
- Agile Mindset? Absolutely! Because Our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- You count initiative, empathy and structuredness among your strengths
- Are you able to present yourself convincingly to the customer? Great - we also like to get to know our customers on site
- Experience in an agency or IT environment is an advantage
- Can you think of more? Cool, we are already looking forward to your ideas!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team