Senior Digital Marketing Manager SEO (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne office. Specifically, you will be part of our 8-person Digital Marketing & Analytics team, of which three colleagues are based in Berlin. As a digital marketing manager, you will support exciting client projects and work closely with the strategy, content, SEO, SEA and technology departments. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. To round off your onboarding, regular feedback meetings await you. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes - look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with a passion for digital marketing and a keen eye for trends and competition in a rapidly changing market
- You will skillfully take over the development, implementation and continuous optimization of efficient SEO concepts as well as the support of website relaunches
- You work on various online marketing measures for our clients and develop sophisticated concepts with a special focus on SEO and SEA, using tools such as Sistrix, Ryte, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- You have a basic understanding of technical requirements and content, which will be useful to you when working with the developers and editorial team
- You carry out precise PageSpeed analyses as well as on-page and off-page optimization strategies
- You always have budget planning under control for your projects
- As a "nice-to-have" you have experience in setting up and optimizing various Google Ads campaigns
- Agile mindset? Absolutely! Our projects mainly take place in an agile environment and we work with tools such as Miro, Jira and Confluence
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team