Junior Project Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm for digital project management in an agency environment
- You will support your team with time and budget planning, as well as with quotations, proof of services and invoices for a wide variety of client projects
- You count structuredness, empathy as well as high communication skills to your strengths
- You are proficient in the use of common MS Office applications and ideally have experience in the use of Jira and Confluence, which will facilitate your daily project planning
- You have already gained first insights of at least 6 months in the area of project management and would like to deepen them with us
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or similar qualifications
- You have very good German and English skills
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: of our 31 vacation days, three days are free for everyone (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve & Carnival Monday) to take a deep breath together
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
What to expect in the application process
- 1st interview: ~1 hour, mostly online with two participants from denkwerk
- 2nd interview: ~1 hour, preferably on site with two denkwerk participants
- In our interviews, both the professional and human denkwerk fit are highlighted
- After the two interviews, if the feedback is positive, a telephone offer conversation will follow
- We aim for quick feedback loops: if you are still missing feedback, please contact us proactively!
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne location. In concrete terms, you will be part of our Cologne Project Management Team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues during projects. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. To round off your onboarding, regular feedback meetings await you. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes - look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
Your contact persons
Janina Schulte-Kellinghaus, Marie Rybarczik & Rusin Hassan, Talent Acquisition Team