We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne office, which is constantly growing. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. Varied projects with modern concepts of software development as well as the development of sophisticated web applications are waiting for you. Feel free to visit our tech stack on Stackshare to learn more about our tools. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- Together with our frontend development and UX / UI design team, you will implement various software and web projects
- You are familiar with React, Vue or Angular as frameworks and you are able to select the right technologies for the implementation of a SPA
- Quality, performance and maintainability are important to you
- Convincing performance and that also with clients? Great - we also like to get to know our clients on site
- You already have experience with PWAs, SSR/SSG, state management systems (e.g. React Query, SWR or Apollo Client), as well as knowledge of NodeJS, GraphQL and CI/CD pipelines? Great, because these are not a must-have, but an advantage in everyday agency life
- Agile Mindset? Absolutely! Because our projects are mainly done in an agile environment. Therefore, tools like Jira or methods like Kanban or Scrum are not unknown to you
- Experience in an agency or IT environment is an advantage
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops, and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team