(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you as a planning and organisational talent in the project environment
- Controlling complex projects, from analysis to quality control, doesn't scare you? Cool, us neither!
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this field or in an IT company would be an advantage
- Agile mindset? We ask for it, as our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- Convincing appearance and that also with the customer? Great - we also like to get to know our customers on site
- And to make sure the project runs smoothly, you'll also be responsible for coordinating the project teams as well as creating project plans, budget planning and billing control
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience better
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- Varied tasks and interdisciplinary project teams await you
- We support you in your position as an agile project manager, and complete your skillset with the appropriate trainings
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x UrbanSportsClub and the JobRad
- “denkmate” - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy with advice and support
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on the move
- As part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides cool drinks and fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of staff? We will reward you with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days! All denkwerkers have Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!