(Senior) Visual Designer (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you with motivation to shape the look & feel of tomorrow's visual and interaction design
- You inspire us with your passion for designing elegant user interfaces and a understanding of intuitive functionality and website navigation
- Finding solutions to complex problems? Applying design thinking and sprints is a challenge you love
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this field or in an IT company would be an advantage
- Agile mindset? We ask for it, as our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- Convincing performance and that also with the client? Great - we also like to get to know our clients on site
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your work through an unusual and meaningful portfolio
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- With denkwerk, you create innovative and inspiring designs for digital projects of well-known customers
- Our focus is not only on excellent usability, but also on creating unique brand and user experiences
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x UrbanSportsClub and the JobRad
- “denkmate” - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy with advice and support
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on the move
- As part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides cool drinks and fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of staff? We will reward you with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days! All denkwerkers have Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point like we do? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your portfolio, your desired salary and your starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!