Senior UI Designer (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. As a Visual Designer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the active development of the team with your passion for design, system, and future thinking. You will be part of an interdisciplinary visual design team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues during projects, from technology to project management. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with an outstanding interest in shaping the look & feel of tomorrow's visual and interaction design
- Together with the team you create inspiring digital projects, using Figma / Sketch / Adobe CC
- You have several years of experiences in user interface design, and have a firm grasp of intuitive functionality and website navigation
- Finding solutions to complex problems? Using design thinking and sprints is a welcoming challenge for you
- A "nice-to-have" would be first experiences with After-Effects, Blender and / or Webflow
- Agile Mindset? We ask for it, because our projects mainly take place in an agile environment - therefore tools like Miro and Jira are not unknown to you
- You count communication skills and initiative among your strengths and have your eye constantly on the pulse of current design trends
- You have the ability to build trust within the team and with clients, make well thought-out decisions, stand up for them and present them in resounding presentations
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this field or in an IT company would be an advantage
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your work / design processes through a meaningful portfolio
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV, your portfolio and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team