Fullstack Web Developer (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with a passion for softdev and motivation to implement various web projects with us as a team
- You will take care of the maintenance and further development of the web projects with your eye for detail
- You understand not only PURE CSS, but also DRY, KISS and CC as a tailor-made suit for the design of digital attractions? - Ideal, because we are the denkwerker link between visible and understanding code
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this area would be an advantage
- Agile mindset? We ask for it, as our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience better
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- Varied projects with modern concepts of software development as well as the development of sophisticated web applications are waiting for you
- As a developer at denkwerk, you will work closely with strategists, designers and experience designers
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club and the JobRad
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of personnel? We reward your commitment with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!