(Senior) Java Developer (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you with a passion for softdev and motivation to design and implement a wide range of soft and web projects with us as part of a team
- In detail: With your eye for detail, you will take care of the implementation and maintenance of our customers' web platforms, using Spring, Struts, Hibernate/JPA, and DOM/SAX and you are familiar with JUnit
- You can apply your good knowledge of modeling and programming relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL to your concepts
- You understand something about DRY, KISS and CC as a tailor-made suit for the implementation of requirements
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this area would be an advantage
- Agile mindset? We ask for it, as our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience better
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- Varied projects with modern concepts of software development as well as the development of sophisticated web applications are waiting for you
- As a developer at denkwerk, you will work closely with strategists, designers and experience designers
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x UrbanSportsClub and the JobRad
- “denkmate” - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy with advice and support
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on the move
- As part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides cool drinks and fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of staff? We will reward you with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days! All denkwerkers have Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point like we do? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!