(Senior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) SEO
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various customers such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. As an Online Marketing Manager, you will be involved in exciting client projects on the one hand and in the expansion of digital marketing on the other. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with a passion for online marketing and a keen eye for trends and competition in the rapidly changing market
- You will skillfully take over the development, implementation and continuous optimization of efficient SEO concepts as well as the support of website relaunches
- You work on various online marketing measures for our clients and develop sophisticated concepts with a special focus on SEO and SEA, using tools such as Sistrix and Google Analytics
- The development and optimization of various Google Ads campaigns, as well as reporting and monitoring round out your responsibilities, while you have the budget planning fully under control
- We are a digital agency - so experience in this area would be an advantage
- Agile Mindset? Absolutely! Since our projects are mainly done in an agile environment. Therefore, tools like Jira or methods like Kanban or Scrum are not unknown to you
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience with onpage and offpage optimization strategies
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: Service Design Workshops, and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac (Linux) or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team