Creative Concepter (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. You will be part of the campaign team and will always be in close communication with your colleagues on projects, between all locations. As a Creative Concepter, you will be responsible for the ideas and concepts that make a real difference for our clients. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with passion for infectious concepts and ideas
- You transform the brilliant thoughts in your head into visuals, scripts and campaigns
- You're proficient in the use of common design programs, but you're also not afraid of film and sound. It doesn't matter whether you prefer to think about classic campaigns, write spots for YouTube, whip out key visuals, feed the social media team with ideas or present to clients: as a creative concepter, you have your fingers in all the right pies and help make our work even better
- As the interface between campaign, social media and strategy, you will always look for suitable partners for your project and implement it independently
- What we are looking for are ideas - whether you visualize them, write them down, sing them to us or implement them directly on your own is up to you. The main thing is that they are fun for you, for us, and for our clients
- You have about 3 years of professional experience, ideally as an art director or similar
- Agile mindset? Absolutely! Our projects mainly take place in an agile environment and we work with tools like Miro, Jira and Confluence
- You like to work in flat hierarchies and enjoy supporting junior colleagues in their development
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your work through a fancy and meaningful portfolio!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team