E-Commerce Consultant (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various customers such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. You can expect varied tasks in the project and development environment, as well as collaboration in interdisciplinary teams. We inspire our clients with a meticulous eye for detail and design and are excited to see which projects you will drive forward with us. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with passion and know-how for the entire spectrum of e-commerce, from strategy to technology
- Based on our e-commerce portfolio, you derive custom-fit solutions for the customers and take on every challenge
- You have a keen eye for customers who fit denkwerk's needs and are able to convince them of our range of services
- Your profound knowledge of different e-commerce products as well as file management systems round off your consulting skills
- You independently drive our new business development for the e-commerce area and win new exciting customers together with our team
- As support for our client service directors, you accompany and assist in the preparation, follow-up and implementation of client meetings
- You like to drive topics forward on your own responsibility and have an eye for the big picture
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this area or in an IT company would be an advantage
- Agile Mindset? We ask for it, because our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience better
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team