E-Commerce Consultant (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you with passion and know-how for the entire spectrum of e-commerce, from strategy to technology
- Based on our e-commerce portfolio, you derive custom-fit solutions for the customers and take on every challenge
- You have a keen eye for customers who fit denkwerk's needs and are able to convince them of our range of services
- Your profound knowledge of different e-commerce products as well as Oder management systems round off your consulting skills
- You independently drive our new business development for the e-commerce area and win new exciting customers together with our team
- As support for our client service directors, you accompany and assist in the preparation, follow-up and implementation of client meetings
- You like to drive topics forward on your own responsibility and have an eye for the big picture
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this area or in an IT company would be an advantage
- Agile Mindset? We ask for it, because our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience better
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- You can expect varied tasks in the project and development environment, as well as collaboration in interdisciplinary teams
- We inspire our customers with a meticulous eye for detail and design and are excited to see which projects you will drive forward with us
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club and the JobRad
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of personnel? We reward your commitment with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!