Teamlead PHP / Fullstack (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you with a keen eye for details and with pleasure in maintaining web projects and their further development
- You will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of a team of web developers; through your support and coaching, you will help to develop your team further
- You ensure compliance with budget and time requirements as well as the quality of our web projects
- Convincing appearance and that also with the customer? Great - we also like to get to know our customers on site
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this area would be an advantage
- Agile Mindset? We ask for it, as our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience better
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- Varied projects with modern concepts of software development as well as the development of sophisticated web applications are waiting for you
- As a developer at denkwerk, you will work closely with strategists, designers and experience designers
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club and the JobRad
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!