Data Analyst (m/f/d) Online Marketing
Digital Marketing & Analytics
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. As a Data Analyst, you will be involved in exciting clients projects on the one hand and in the expansion of digital marketing on the other. You work closely with the strategy, content, SEO, SEA and technology departments. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with a passion for data analysis and a keen eye for trends and competition in the fast-changing marketplace
- In the online marketing team, you will skilfully take on various analyses and reports, which you will interpret and derive concrete measures for our customers
- You develop, implement and optimize a data protection compliant tracking in common tag manager systems
- You visualize and analyze the collected data using common web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Piwik PRO, Google BigQuery or Google LookerStudio
- You are involved in the execution and analysis of AB tests
- Experience with SQL, R, Python and other programming languages is an advantage
- Agile mindset? Absolutely! Our projects mainly take place in an agile environment and we work with tools like Miro, Jira and Confluence.
- We are excited to get to know you and your experience!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team