Student Assistant Concept, Art & Copy (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 260 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne office, which is constantly growing. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. As an Intern, you have the opportunity to proactively contribute your creativity in the field of concept, art and copy and to outgrow yourself. Insight into day-to-day operations and a variety of exciting digital projects await you. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with passion and motivation to find creative solutions that inspire!
- You will support our creative team in the conception of extraordinary (social media) campaigns and copy for customer projects
- In addition, you will work with various teams on our internal denkwerk content and implement social media content yourself or write cool captions
- You have an affinity for digital topics and a feel for current social media trends, and you may be active on the platforms yourself
- You are familiar with common graphics programs
- You are still studying design/creative/communication design and have at least 5-6 months of time on your hands
- We are excited to get to know you and your work better through a fancy and meaningful portfolio!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feeling and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life balance: cooperation with Urban Sports Club
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and your portfolio.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team