Intern (m/w/d) UX Design
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. As an Intern, you have the opportunity to proactively contribute your creativity in the field of experience design and to outgrow yourself. Insight into day-to-day operations and a variety of exciting digital projects await you. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with a passion for unusual concepts and a good feel for brands
- You support our experience design team in the development and design of exciting digital products and work out sitemaps and wireframes for them
- You are happy to take on research and analysis tasks and implement smaller projects on your own responsibility
- You are still studying in the area of digital media and have 5-6 months time for the internship
- As a team player, you like to come to the Cologne office on a regular basis, but are also happy about the possibility of mobile working
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your work through a fancy and meaningful portfolio
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feeling and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life balance: cooperation with Urban Sports Club
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or tea or even with fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and your portfolio.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team