Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and passion for online marketing and a keen eye for trends and competition in the fast-changing marketplace
- You will assist in the development and continuous optimization of efficient SEO concepts and support website relaunches for various clients
- You have gained first insights into the field of digital media and would like to deepen them with us
- You count analytical skills and creativity among your strengths
- You use your first experiences in tools like Sistrix and Google Analytics to provide refined input for customer projects
- You want to analyze the speed of our customer websites and provide tips to the customer
- The development of content strategies together with the editorial team for optimal rankings round out your area of responsibilities
- In short: the continuous development of all strategic online marketing measures
- Can you think of more? Cool, we are already looking forward to your ideas!
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects will make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- We support you in your position as Junior Online Marketing Manager and complete your skillset with the appropriate trainings
- At denkwerk, you will be involved in exciting customer projects on the one hand and in the expansion of digital marketing on the other
- You are not alone in all these tasks - we in the digital marketing team work closely together and are in constant exchange, and that between Berlin and Cologne
Our benefits for you!
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of personnel? We reward your commitment with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!