Senior Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
Finance & Controlling
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. Due to the large number of different clients, you can expect national and international invoicing. According to the "scheme free working" your field of application in the financial accounting is flexible and diversified. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you as a committed and structured team member for our in-house financial accounting team
- You bring expertise in general ledger, fixed assets as well as accounts receivable and accounts payable, completely according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) (BILMOG)
- Your proficiency with Excel and experience with various accounting and ERP systems (perhaps even Navision) will enable you to contribute well to the team workflow
- Ideally, you have experience in dealing with Intrastat and ZM declarations and/or the preparation of preliminary UST declarations
- You count flexibility and a goal-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality among your strengths
- We are looking forward to getting to know you, your experience and your systematic way of working
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team