Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm for the recruiting world and the rapid changes in the personnel market
- You will be part of our friendly, small recruiting team and help to find new talents for various departments - design, strategy as well as technology
- You will convince potential candidates in active sourcing via LinkedIn and XING
- Applicant management is your profession; from screening new applications, to interviews, to onboarding, you accompany new denkwerkers
- As a communication talent, you are always in contact with candidates and colleagues about our open positions
- The organization of events such as career fairs, the support of scholarship holders as well as the design of our new career site are on our agenda for the coming months
- You are enthusiastic about topics like "New Work" and recruiting trends
- You count initiative and organizational skills among your strengths
- You are comfortable using the usual Microsoft programs, ideally you already have experience with Personio or other applicant management tools
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- At denkwerk, you have the opportunity to proactively contribute your creativity and ideas in the area of talent acquisition and to grow beyond yourself
- Insight into day-to-day operations and a variety of exciting topics in a dynamic environment await you
- You are not alone in all these tasks - we in the recruiting team as part of the 8-member talent management team work closely together and are in continuous exchange
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club and the JobRad
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of personnel? We reward your commitment with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!