Requirements Engineer / Test Manager (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. Varied projects with modern concepts of software development as well as the development of sophisticated web applications are waiting for you. Feel free to visit our tech stack on Stackshare to learn more about our tools. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with passion for Software Development and motivation to implement the testing activities and releases for various digital projects with us as part of the team
- You will skillfully take over the planning, execution and evaluation of the tests, for which you will select the appropriate test methods and test tools
- You regularly coordinate with the cross-trade scrum teams, the product owners as well as stakeholders, and ensure that appropriate measures and on-time releases can be derived after agreeing on the quality goals, status quos and test results
- You are responsible for setting up and executing the control center for going live as well as managing the test resources for ongoing tests
- Test frameworks such as AppNg, Selenium and Cucumber are not unknown to you
- You take over the coordination around release boards, as well as the final acceptance in the pre-production system, this also includes the release readiness reviews, business go/no go reviews and milestone reviews
- Together with the test developers, you will further develop the test automation platform to continuously improve all quality processes
- The creation of an overarching release and rollout planning in coordination with our internal and external partners is on our agenda for the coming time
- You have already gained experience in planning software releases of complex corporate websites or e-commerce platforms and automated test procedures
- You are a strong communicator and you are familiar with Jira, Confluence and Office
- We are excited to get to know you and your experience better!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team