Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm for digital project management in an agency environment
- You will be responsible for the coordination, time and budget planning, as well as billing control for various customer projects and will be in constant exchange with the project teams
- The use of specific tools for organization, collaboration and communication - such as Jira, Confluence, Slack and our agency software - will facilitate your daily project planning
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this field or in an IT company would be an advantage
- You count initiative, empathy and structuredness among your strengths
- Agile Mindset? Scrum & Kanban are familiar to you? We ask for it, because our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- Convincing performance and that also with the customer? Great - we also like to get to know our customers on site
- You have your eye constantly on the digital zeitgeist and are keen to expand your understanding of programming languages in the front and backend
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience!
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- We support you in your position as an agile project manager, and complete your skillset with the appropriate trainings
- You will be part of an 8-person, interdisciplinary project management team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues during projects
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club and the JobRad
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of personnel? We reward your commitment with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!