(Senior) UX / UI Designer (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various customers such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues during projects, and this between all locations, from technology to project management. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with contagious passion and enthusiasm for experience and visual design, innovation and technology
- You want to be part of a currently upcoming major platform relaunch from the very beginning
- You want to expand the Munich location with the team and actively contribute with your experience
- You work on the conception and design of user-centered digital products and platforms, using e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision or Miro
- You have the ability to build trust with your team and clients, make thoughtful decisions and stand up for them
- You pass on your knowledge to colleagues at junior and mid-level and thus contribute to the further development of the team
- You plan and conduct workshops and know the common workshop formats
- You are familiar with the latest online trends and have a good feel for the look and feel of websites, apps and digital products
- You already have experience with agile project work and tools like Jira or Confluence
- You are willing to work remotely, but also to meet with colleagues in the office on a regular basis
- You bring at least three to five years of professional experience with you
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your work through a fancy and meaningful portfolio!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV, your portfolio and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team