We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various customers such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. You will be part of the strategy team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues on projects, and this between all locations. As a Strategist, you will accompany exciting customer projects around the topics of brand and communication strategy as well as business and transformation strategy. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with contagious passion and curiosity for strong insights, good creation and exciting, future-oriented brands
- You will develop sophisticated creative briefs and brand strategies in close collaboration with our creative team and thus create inspiring brand presences
- You bring several years of experience in strategic brand management, ideally in an agency environment
- The analysis and evaluation of technological and cultural trends, markets and target groups are part of your daily business
- You have experience in planning and moderating workshops
- You work independently, have a quick perception and are inquisitive
- You have already had some contact with content, social media or communication strategies as well as the development of campaign architectures & customer journeys
- Agile mindset? Absolutely! Our projects mainly take place in an agile environment and we work with tools like Miro, Jira and Confluence
- You count analytical and unconventional thinking as well as interest in people, brands and trends among your strengths
- You have the ability to bring your strategies and complex issues to the point in a simple and understandable way with a holistic approach
- You like to work in flat hierarchies and enjoy supporting junior colleagues in their further development
- Can you think of more? Cool, we are already looking forward to your ideas!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV your portfolio and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team