Fullstack Web Developer (m/f/d)
- You work on the implementation of web projects
- With an eye for details you take care of the maintenance of web projects and their further development
- Ensure quality by analyzing and fixing existing or occurring errors
- You have experience with an MVC framework like Symfony, Laravel or Zend
- Ideally you have knowledge of TYPO3 or have already implemented projects as a TYPO3 integrator
- You have very good knowledge in the area of compatibility of different web browsers on desktop and mobile devices
- Fluent German and solid English skills
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x UrbanSportsClub and the JobRad
- “denkmate” - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy with advice and support
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on the move
- As part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides cool drinks and fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of staff? We will reward you with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days! All denkwerkers have Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!