Intern Visual Design (m/f/d)
- Above all, with a passion for design that lets you turn even a greeting card design for your grandma into an award-worthy design project.
- You will support the design team and work responsibly on exciting projects.
- A degree in the field of communication design that has not yet been completed
- You have 5-6 months time for the internship
- A good portfolio
- Knowledge of programmes such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator or Figma is an advantage
- Stylish handling of colours, shapes and typography
- Very good German and good English skills
- Projects and customers that make your heart beat faster
- Team spirit, diversity and a relaxed as well as innovative working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is available to you as a buddy with advice and support
- Benefits such as "denkfit" (sports courses), "denkhealth" (health management) and the JobRad
- Various internal events, as well as external training opportunities
We are not big fans of long cover letters and would therefore only like to know briefly who you are, what motivates you and why denkwerk in particular is exciting for you. Please also send us your CV, portfolio, desired salary and starting date.