Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- You support well-known customers across industries in the implementation of innovative solutions and pay attention to budgets, deadlines and quality
- You skillfully act as an internal and external interface on a technical and communicative level - from the customer side to our project, frontend and backend teams
- You understand the complex business logic and processes of our customers and applications
- You support the team in the test and release management of our applications
- We manage technically complex projects, so it is best if you have sound knowledge of software architecture or a developer background
- At best, you have experience as a requirements engineer in an agile environment
- You are characterized by an independent way of working with resource awareness, pragmatism and strong communication skills
- You have a very good German and English skills
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops, and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac, Linux or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: of our 31 vacation days, three days are free for everyone (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve & Carnival Monday) to take a deep breath together
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
What to expect in the application process
- 1st interview: ~1 hour, mostly online with two participants from denkwerk
- 2nd interview: ~1 hour, preferably on site with two denkwerk participants
- In our interviews, both the professional and human denkwerk fit are highlighted
- After the two interviews, if the feedback is positive, a telephone offer conversation will follow
- We aim for quick feedback loops: if you are still missing feedback, please contact us proactively!
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne office. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. Varied projects with modern concepts of software development as well as the development of sophisticated web applications are waiting for you. Feel free to visit our tech stack on Stackshare to learn more about our tools. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2024" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
Your contact persons
Janina Schulte-Kellinghaus, Marie Rybarczik & Rusin Hassan, Talent Acquisition Team