Student Assistant Accounting (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with a desire for an office role that will give you insight into financial accounting in an agency environment
- You will support our 8-people-strong accounting team with general administrative activities
- Your tasks will include filing, digitizing invoices and data maintenance
- You are still studying accounting/controlling (or have a comparable education) and have at least 5-6 months of time on your hands
- You have a very good German and English skills
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your practical experience!
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feeling and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life balance: cooperation with Urban Sports Club
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: of our 31 vacation days, three days are free for everyone (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve & Carnival Monday) to take a deep breath together
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
What to expect in the application process
- 1st interview: ~1 hour, mostly online with two participants from denkwerk
- 2nd interview: ~1 hour, preferably on site with two denkwerk participants
- In our interviews, both the professional and human denkwerk fit are highlighted
- After the two interviews, if the feedback is positive, a telephone offer conversation will follow
- We aim for quick feedback loops: if you are still missing feedback, please contact us proactively!
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne office. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. Insight into day-to-day operations and a variety of exciting digital projects await you. As a "Great Place to Work 2024" your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
Your contact persons
Janina Schulte-Kellinghaus, Marie Rybarczik & Rusin Hassan, Talent Acquisition Team