Student Assistant Office / Reception (m/w/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you for several afternoons a week - with a desire for a reception role that gives you an insight into the agency world
- In detail: As part of the office team on site, you are the face and voice of the company, the first point of contact for colleagues, customers, delivery staff and suppliers
- You are still studying/have completed training or retraining, e.g. in the commercial sector, as an office communications specialist, hotel manager (or similar qualifications) and have at least 6 months' time to spare
- You are a "feelgood manager" and a competent contact person on the phone
- Your daily routine includes booking business trips including hotel bookings and training courses, preparatory bookings for language courses and seminars, ordering, additional work for accounting as well as outgoing mail and small errands
- You always keep an eye on the small kitchens at denkwerk
- You support the planning of events including catering
- You have good German skills
Our benefits for you!
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club
- Continuing internal education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and many more
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: of our 31 vacation days, three days are free for everyone (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve & Carnival Monday) to take a deep breath together
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there's something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
What to expect in the application process
- 1st interview: ~1 hour, mostly online with two participants from denkwerk
- 2nd interview: ~1 hour, preferably on site with two denkwerk participants
- In our interviews, both the professional and human denkwerk fit are highlighted
- After the two interviews, if the feedback is positive, a telephone offer conversation will follow
- We aim for quick feedback loops: if you are still missing feedback, please contact us proactively!
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and further locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. A total of 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you, including about 180 colleagues at the Cologne office. We create unique digital products for various clients such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2024" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
Your contact persons
Janina Schulte-Kellinghaus, Marie Rybarczik & Rusin Hassan, Talent Acquisition Team