Lead Visual Design (m/f/d)
We are an owner-managed digital agency with headquarters in Cologne Ehrenfeld and additional locations in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg and Munich. 250 motivated denkwerkers from 28 nations are waiting for you. We create unique digital products for various customers such as Congstar, DeepL, ESPRIT, Mainova, Microsoft, Motel One, STIEBEL ELTRON and STORCK. As a Lead Visual Designer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the active development of the team with your passion for design, system, and future thinking. You will be part of an interdisciplinary visual design team and will always be in close contact with your colleagues during projects, from technology to project management. To round off your onboarding, you can expect regular feedback meetings. As a "Great Place to Work 2023" employer, your opinion is important to us, because we live an open feedback culture! We like to celebrate, especially our successes – look forward to celebrations of all kinds, such as our summer parties and Christmas parties.
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with outstanding motivation to shape the look and feel of tomorrow's visual and interaction design
- You manage the workflow of your design team, and have a trained eye for the quality of work that unites own inventiveness and denkwerk identity
- You actively help to inspire and develop your team and especially the junior colleagues
- You inspire us with your passion for designing elegant user interfaces and have a solid understanding of intuitive functionality and website navigation
- Finding solutions to complex problems? Applying design thinking and sprints is a welcome challenge for you
- We are a digital agency - you probably know - so experience in this area or in an IT company would be an advantage
- Agile Mindset? We ask for it, as our projects mainly take place in an agile environment
- Convincing performance and that also with clients? Great - we also like to get to know our clients on site
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your work through an unusual and meaningful portfolio
Our benefits for you!
- Agency feel and mobile working: easily compatible through our hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Workout-life-balance: Cooperation with Urban Sports Club and leasing offer from JobRad
- Profit sharing: As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Continuing internal & external education opportunities: TechTalks, Service Design Workshops and individual trainings, financed by a continuing education budget
- Free choice of devices: Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- Support in all life situations: Counseling opportunities from pme Familienservice
- denkfrei days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk
- denkmate: that's what we call our experienced denkwerkers, who are there to help and advise you at the start of your new working day
- Corporate benefits: all kinds of employee discounts
- Snacks & Drinks: whether cool lemonades, beer, fresh coffee or even fruit and vegetables - there is something for everyone
Here's how to get started!
Can't wait to get started? Neither can we! We're looking for you to start immediately, but we're also flexible with your possible start date.
Please also send us your CV, your portfolio and salary requirements.
P. S.: Classic cover letters are too normal for you? Surprise us with your creativity and introduce yourself and your motivations in your own way. We are curious!
Your contact persons
Marie Rybarczik, Rusin Hassan & Charlotta Kowitz, Talent Acquisition Team