Intern (m/w/d) Talent Acquisition Management
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm for the recruiting world and the rapid changes in the personnel market
- You will support our friendly, small recruiting team in the search for new talents for various departments - from design to marketing to technology
- Everyday doings, such as entering new applications, creating appointments and researching all aspects of university marketing, active sourcing or new recruiting channels may be part of your area of responsibility
- Participation and co-organization of events such as career fairs or open house evenings are on the agenda for the coming months
- You are enthusiastic about topics such as social media recruiting, "new work" and recruiting trends
- You count initiative, active communication and organizational skills among your strengths
- You are still studying business / human resources / psychology and have 5-6 months time for the internship
- You are able to handle the common Microsoft programs with ease
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- At denkwerk you have the opportunity to proactively contribute your creativity in the field of talent acquisition and to outgrow yourself
- Insight into day-to-day operations and a variety of exciting topics in a dynamic environment await you
- You are not alone in all these tasks - we in the recruiting team as part of the 8-member talent management team work closely together and are in constant contact with each other
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!