Junior Project Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm for digital project management in an agency environment
- You will help with the coordination, time and budget planning for various customer projects and will be in constant contact with the project teams
- Our quick-to-learn, agile Scrum method allows you to plan the tasks around the projects in tools like Jira, Confluence, Keynote, and in our agency tool in your daily work routine
- You have gained first insights into the field of project management and would like to deepen them with us
- You count initiative, empathy and structuredness among your strengths
- Convincing performance and that also with the customer? Great - we also like to get to know our clients on site
- Can you think of more? Cool, we are already looking forward to your ideas!
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects will make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit but also diversity are our focus
- Varied tasks and interdisciplinary project teams await you
- We support you in your position as Junior Project Manager
- In addition, we offer you participation in training courses for Scrum and Google Squared Online
- You are not alone in all these tasks - we in the 8-member project management team work closely together and are in continuous exchange between all four locations
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club and the JobRad
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of personnel? We reward your commitment with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!