Junior Talent Manager (m/f/d)
You are the one we miss!
- We are looking for you, with curiosity and enthusiasm for personnel management and a desire for administrative work in a dynamic team
- In addition to daily business, your tasks will include support with absenteeism management, preparation of contracts and references, as well as onboarding and off boarding
- The well-being of our employees is very important to you, so you have an open ear for all concerns and deal with requests in a motivated and solution-oriented manner
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a similar qualification
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the field of human resources (e.g. in the preparation of employment contracts)
- You are able to use the common Microsoft programs with ease, especially Excel and Word are your metier
- You count hands-on mentality, precise work and good communication skills among your strengths
- We are looking forward to getting to know you and your experience!
- We are a digital agency with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
- Flat hierarchies and 220 motivated denkwerkers await you
- Our clients and projects will make your heart beat faster
- We are denkwerk! Team spirit and diversity are our focus
- At denkwerk, you have the opportunity to proactively contribute your ideas in the area of Talent Administration and, over time, you will be able to advance your own topics
- Insight into the operational day-to-day business and a variety of exciting topics in a dynamic environment await you
- You will not be alone in all these tasks - we in the 9-person Talent Management team work closely together and are in constant contact with each other
Our benefits for you!
- Mobility and fitness with denkwerk x Urban Sports Club and the JobRad
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is at your side as a buddy to help you get started in your new everyday life
- Flexibility through trust-based working hours and the possibility to work on a mobile basis
- As a permanent part of denkwerk, you will share in the profits
- Various internal and external training opportunities, financed by a training budget per person
- Whether Mac or Windows - you may also use our hardware privately
- A fresh coffee in the morning or a beer on the terrace in the evening? Our office team provides hot and cold drinks as well as fresh fruit and vegetables
- You help us to grow in terms of personnel? We reward your commitment with a bounty bonus
- Time to enjoy? No problem with the denkwerk Gift Days: Carnival Monday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are free for everyone at denkwerk!
This is how it goes on!
Do you also like cover letters that get to the point? Great, then just write us briefly who you are and what motivates you to come on board.
Please also send us your CV, your desired salary and your starting date.
We are looking forward to meeting you!