Intern (m/f/d) Talent Management
- You support our talent management in the digitalisation of the talent management processes and in administrative personnel issues.
- Your tasks may also include the preparation of contracts, references and absence management
- A (not yet fully completed) degree in business administration, psychology or a comparable course of study.
- You have at least 5-6 months time for the internship
- Ideally some practical experience with office work
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in a team and a clear communication style
- Discretion in handling confidential data
- Committed and conscientious way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Projects and customers that make your heart beat faster
- Team spirit, diversity and a relaxed as well as innovative working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- "denkmate" - an experienced denkwerker is available to you as a buddy with advice and support
- Benefits such as "denkfit" (sports courses), "denkhealth" (health management) and the JobRad
- Various internal events, as well as external training opportunities
We are not big fans of long cover letters and would therefore only like to know briefly who you are, what motivates you and why denkwerk in particular is exciting for you. Please also send us your CV, starting date and desired salary.